We can’t wait to see you on Thursday (7th December) and just wanted to do a quick post with some final details for those of you who aren’t on the Facebook event:
- The service is due to begin at 7pm so please arrive beforehand – mince pies and wine will be available from 6.45pm.
- This event is for charity and we have lots of lovely volunteers supporting us – if you haven’t donated already on our LEJOG Virgin Money Giving page, please bring a cash donation on the night.
- We have an area reserved at the Duke of Cambridge pub on Battersea Bridge Road from 8.15pm. It’s a ten minute walk from the church and they will be serving food until 10pm. We would absolutely love you to join us for a drink after the service.
- It’s the more the merrier and St Mary’s Church is huge, so anyone and everyone will be welcome.
- Finally, we hope you enjoy yourselves and please don’t hold back on the singing!
Lots of love, Abs & Sal xxx